- Sunflower weighed in at 7lb3oz. After I proceeded to have a heart attack the tech remeasured and revised her estimate to 6lb14oz. 70th percentile. No one except me and Jack seem concerned that this puts him on track to be about 9 pounds at birth.
- My blood pressure was pretty high which is unusual for me since I'm usually on the lower end, on retest I was borderline normal but my ankles are swelling and there was a tiny bit of protein in my urine so they took my blood to make sure I'm not getting preeclampsia.
- While sitting in the waiting room I began having menstrual like cramps to the point that it was hard to breathe through it, but. . .
- A cervix check shows that the baby has not dropped and while slightly soft, my cervix is only dilated a fingertip so. .
- Labor aint coming no time soon, I'm just having good old fashioned braxton hicks.
Monday, April 12, 2010
I have mixed feelings about today's MFM visit: