Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This and that and a belly shot!

I've been monitoring my spotting but save a teeny bit of pink spotting in the morning, nothing. Because of the negative FFN test and the minimal spotting I'm going to see if I can hold off on my MFM appointment until its scheduled time next Wednesday. Thank you so much for your kind comments and support!

Taking advantage of an extra spurt of energy I cleaned Sunflower's room a little bit and donated a bunch of things to the American Kidney Services. I wasn't planning to decorate his room, but now that its emptying out I'm starting to have daydreams of what it could look like, so maybe I just might put a little bookshelf in with my favorite children's books. Take that spotting, I will not let you bring me down!

I also wanted to link to this post by Lilly. I haven't gotten it out of my head all day. It's a powerful reminder I hope to never forget.

And finally, this morning I looked down at my belly and was shocked. I am ginormous. I've been seeing many of you capture your pregnancy progression and I realized save a shot of myself at 21 weeks I have no belly shots! So, here is my belly at 27w4d. I think I'm looking a whole lot bigger than one should look at this stage. I think you are actually looking at half baby Sunflower, and half pizza, but it is what it is!

12 comments:

  1. no wat jose, you look PERFECT! you're pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the belly pics!!! You look gorgeous! Not too big at all - that belly is great!

    I hope the spotting goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice belly! Just means Sunflower is thriving (and that you're not 6' tall like me!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so beautiful! I'm glad we got to see a belly shot from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are adorable!! i love the pic and i love that you're dreaming about decorating your little one's room...you're brave on both fronts and many more.

    and thank you also for your kindness to me in posting a link to my blog post about losing my mom. i so appreciate your care. thanks for reminding me know my words and experiences have impact and that i'm not alone. lil

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is one fine lookin' baby belly if you ask me! Big and beautiful just as it should be. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a serene sight. Your little Sunflower safely swaddled in blue. =) You look really great.

    SO glad the FFN test was negative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look PERFECT!! Seriously, that baby bump is flat out ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete