Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Boy or Girl

I've begun to feel movement. It's pretty spectacular though I heard you're only supposed to feel it once every other day if even, and I'm feeling it every hour. So either I'm mistaking gas for movement or this is one active little one. Tomorrow is my MFM appointment. I chose a 7:45am appointment with the hope that if I'm the first in line it means I'll be in and out quickly. We may find out whether I'm having a girl or boy. It don't really matter but its fun to anticipate something that is not anxiety provoking but just a fun thing to know. So what do you think? Take yer pick!

9 comments:

  1. wow, movement all ready! i didn't feel it until probably around 4.5 months but it was very digestion/gas like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about there at the moment. I'll be 15 weeks on Friday. The movements are very very subtle but definitey there!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need a ticker! I felt movement pretty early too - that is great!

    Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm glad you're starting to feel movement, it will help ease your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. err I meant 17 weeks Friday.'


    good point Lisa, I will do that tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally picked girl, just because you've called you're little one 'Sunflower'... it just seems girly... I'm totally sexist! augh-sorry!

    However, I hope tomorrow goes well! What an amazing Thanksgiving!!! (ps-how are the inlaws?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, feeling movement already, that's awesome! I find it so incredible and yet creepy at the same time. I felt one of the baby's heads last night while pressing on my belly, it freaked my shit right out. But in a kinda good way. :)

    I voted girl, but like Jenn, it's probably just 'cuz you call the baby Sunflower, and that makes me think of girl. I hope you get a peek at the goods!

    ReplyDelete
  8. look at you with a new baby progress ticker!!! doesn't it feel good to feel safe enough to put it up?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting. The earliest i felt movement was at 15 weeks. It was so cool.

    ReplyDelete