- The source of my cramps was finally explained late last week when my doctor informed me I had BV. I am really uncomfortable with taking antibiotics in the first trimester as research used to show that you absolutely should not do so but now new research says you can. This makes me feel squeamish but I talked to a bunch of pharmacists and got second opinions and everyone said not taking it will do more harm than good so I'm taking it.
- The side effects of the antibiotic are brutal. Nausea like nothing I've experienced. Heartburn that made me honestly feel I might be having a heart attack. And my whole stomach issue is bad to the point I'm hoping I don't get dehydrated severely.
- My Nuchal Ultrasound is Thursday. I'm nervous and scared but I think this is normal. Fingers crossed for good news.
- We will be discussing stopping my lovenox. My doctor is leaning towards it. But I'm leaning towards sticking with it. I figure I had a healthy baby once with it, and two miscarriages without it. Sure the two miscarriages could have just been a fluke but we don't know either way what gave me my son. Why mess with what worked? I'm hoping my doctor will support me. I get the feeling she will. I just feel like a hypochondriac asking for it because I can tell she thinks I don't need it. . . but I dont get why this time would be different from last time?
- I've had a lot of family issues with my parents [not me with them, but them with one another] and its been rough and emotional and I'm still completely shaken and hurting and just as I finally am getting my bearings we found out my inlaws, all of them, are coming to our house this weekend. I havent spoken to my SIL or BIL in a year after a really bad argument and now they're coming to our house. I'm scared of what will happen because pregnancy hormones can get me angry so quickly I can't control it. Honestly, I really can't once I'm riled up. And I just hope that the weekend can go as okay as possible with peole I haven't spoken to in over a year. I know my son will love seeing his cousins. . . and its for him that I'm allowing this to happen. . . but the thought of hosting and serving and dealing with the awkwardness makes me feel ill. Debating telling them Im pregnant so maybe they will ease up. At the same time I don't feel they deserve to know.
Monday, June 25, 2012
It's late and I should sleep. Hoping by writing a few things out here in my safe space I can get some shut eye before little guy begins chirping bright and early. I'm not one for bullet points on my blog but it seems fastest.